empowering spirit-filled moms raising strong-willed kids
Do you find being a stay-at-home mom is harder than it should be? You are not alone. In fact, I have been where you are, friend. And some days still feel like that.
I often talk to stay-at-home moms who feel they lost their identity. They feel like every day is a fight with their strong-willed kids.
Where once they had a career and received accolades for a job well done, now they get hugs and kisses or full-on meltdowns. Where once they heard how they are moving up in the world, now they hear “I love you, Mom” or “You’re such a mean mommy.”
They’re great things (and incredibly hard things). Between the dirty dishes and dirty laundry, sometimes it just feels like it’s not enough. The fights seem never-ending and you’re drowning in shame.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. God didn’t intend it to be that way.
If you got this far and want to dig deeper into finding your purpose, forgetting perfection, and being present as a stay-at-home mom, here are some of my most popular posts to start you on your journey.
survive the tough parenting days
- Feeling like you screwed up as a mom? 10 Important Verses about Grace Every Mom Needs to Know
- Wondering what the Bible says about being a good parent? 5 Bible Verses You Need to Know About Being a Good Parent
- Needing resources but confused about all the possibilities? The 7 Best Parenting Books Every Christian Parent Needs (Even for Strong-Willed Kids)
- For when you aren’t sure how to pray: What Every Mom Needs to Know About How to Pray
- Messy buns and dirty diapers got you doubting your beauty and self-worth? 10 Inspiring Scriptures You Need to Know about Beauty and Self-Worth
- Wondering what God’s plan was when He created you? How to See Your Greatness Through the Story of Eve’s Creation